Alakh Analda – specialist skills delivery
– Mentoring and Coaching
– Supervision Breathworker Practitioner and advanced skills Training
– Seminars – authentic personal development and transformation
– Advanced yoga breath practises
– Breathwork Mastery special skills focus
Alakh holds the qualification Advanced Diploma of Breathwork Mastery trainer and supervisor and is a certified yoga teacher (first in 1977, Bihar School of Yoga, India and later by SYA and YA)
Breathwork Mastery special focus
– body sensation awareness and conscious breathing after highly motivating intention setting – see nine defining points*
Seminar material –
Theme subjects – ninety minutes or more
as one to one on line sessions or to a group or within a workshop, conference setting
Nine defining pants of breathwork
(RBM through Zentium International) as a path of self mastery – what does this approach achieve and why? – my speciality
Kundalini awakening in the modern world and breathwork
– what is awakening? ten ways of awakening kundalini shakti
Chakra consciousness and breathwork
– Signs and signals of balance, Imbalance and full function of a major chakra in ourselves and others, psycho-spiritual, emotional and physical
these can be 90 minutes for each 6 chakras or 90 minutes to cover all more briefly
Reactive, Creative and Spiritual relating and breathwork
– our relationship with inherited beliefs and impressions and ancestral influences, including socio-ecomomic and spiritual
Release and Resolution in Breathwork
– how variations in breathing are governed by three centres of the brain and how to create resolution and trauma release. Important for self management of anxiety, panic attack and psycho-spiritual overwhelm, depression from psyho-emotional viewpoint and physiology
Intention setting and debriefing – what is important in your life
– get real about shaping the future to express yourself as who you say you are ….
Instant enlightenment and our relationship with our process of life
– that word subconscious and our relationship with mindful self awareness within breathwork sessions and through life. With many case samples.
Evolved consciousness as a creative act
– the use of the elements water and air, Dolphins, Whales, human delphinus – a new race of humans? Is it possible?
Breathwork and recent research that validates the role of breathwork
– demonstrated experientially since the 1960s, and as distinct from pranayama.
– modern approaches lying down and ancient practises of yoga with heating and cooling breaths and as a ground for deep mediation
Psycho-spiritual crisis management
– signs and signals of spiritual emergency and spiritual emergence and how to breathe to take advantage of either
What is the most important Chakra for a human ? – The throat centre
– centre of body rejuvenation and super creative solutions
The five body sheaths according to yoga
– the Koshas, and how breathwork relates to all
Eight paths of yoga
– and the relation to daily life, the role of breathwork, and its parallels in Tantra, Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity
Without Mindfulness we are robots
– the ancient practises of Antar mouna – the inner silence – and the role of breathwork
Kriya Yoga preparation
– individual self paced training as a six day private residential or on line over 12 sessions of 60 minutes
Full Kriya Yoga practice
– originally an initiation – 20 advanced practises given in the tradition of Babaji that withdraws the senses and mind to a pin focus over 90 minutes to two hours
6 day private residential after self paced preparation
Maha Bandha with breath ratios
– six one hour instruction segments self paced on line or to a group – the ultimate mind-stilling practice
– an unusual purification practise from the Tantras – 90 minutes
on line or to a group or individual – purification of the elements
– a major full internal wash from mouth to end of intestine sphincter – half day with special food to follow and continue for one month
Three yogic internal cleanses
– nasal, stomach, and intestines – ten to 30 minutes of early morning practice
Mantra chanting circles
– chanting universal mantras in a group changes the individual and group dynamics and is one of the easy ways to let go and en-lighten up
Born in Australia, I underwent training in yoga in an indian ashram over 9 years 1977-86, after being initiated in India into Kriya Yoga in 1976 and practising intensively daily for a life changing year.
Since coming back after the training in India, my main focus is contemporary breathwork as a path of self mastery, as well as back up personal yoga practise for myself and facilitating others within sessions, private trainings, workshops and retreats and courses
Since 1987 I have been available as a breathwork practitioner and from 1993 been delivering practitioner trainings in Australia and overseas
Some of these practises and seminar material are already available within retreat intensives in Byron Bay and Sydney, or in your area, by arrangement.
more information available by calling Alakh 0413167688
*see the nine defining points of breathwork mastery for more detail on the approach Alakh delvers as breathwork specialist skills
Rebirthing/Breathwork Mastery (RBM) as a strand of Breathwork
1. Emphasis on body sensation awareness as well as conscious breath all through the breath session – it is a body/breath process.
2. Emphasis on self mastery – individuals are self generating their process and are self regulating organisms – RBM is a creative tool.
3. Awareness on process – when an individual is safe enough, supported enough, and ready enough, he or she will discharge blocks from unresolved past events – allow time and awareness in the process.
4. Application of well chosen intention setting within the process – relate all the content of the breath session to the intention in a debrief.
5. Use of breath that allows a physical, mental, emotional/feeling or spiritual, transpersonal experience – start with full, conscious, connected, subtle breath, in and out the nose until or unless the nose closes
6. Allow the breath session to unfold with minimum intervention – use the debrief afterwards to integrate all the wisdom, inspiration or clearing that emerges during the breath cycle
7. Be present to, name and identify exactly what is happening on each level of the breath session, without adding any interpretation – stay with whatever emerges to create the maximum climate for clearing on all levels.
8. Awareness of safety – that a breather can only regress to something that he or she as already lived through – any past event which is surfacing for clearing is because of intention – the process is safe and any intense symptoms are immediately affected by a change in intention.
9. Agenda free focus for client focused facilitation with emphasis on expanding self awareness – both for facilitator and participant.
The instructions in RBM breath sessions are for full, conscious, connected, easy breathing. Intention is specifically what you want to make a difference to in your life. The emphasis for each session is on you taking a step that is fully integrated by the end of the session. Time after the 90 minimum breath cycle, is given to debrief the breath session and to allow you to relate the content to your intention. Subtle shifts are honoured and integrated as well as mild or intense releases all of which lead to ultimate resolution in time.
RBM is about having your life go in the direction you intend.